Saturday, May 2, 2009

Topics for negotiated knowledges

I started this blog mostly for my own purposes. It's been a great way to explore issues I need to confront in work and study and as a repository for research sources and ideas. As a student, it has been very helpful.

While the interest from other readers has not been high, there has been some interest, a fact that surprised me a great deal. As such, I'm running a quick poll to see what topics my (somewhat limited) readership is interested in so I can explore issues that are of interest not just to me but to other inquiring minds on the web.

Please vote if you feel inclined and comment if you want to make suggestions, comments or criticisms. My musings are just that, musings, and I would be ecstatic to get some constructive feedback from those passing by.

No comments:

Post a Comment